We will always try to find a resolution for your complaint as soon as it is sent to us.
However there are times that the complaint needs to be looked at in more detail.
We will ensure we provide an outcome within 21 days of making a complaint .
If for any reason the complaint resolution isn’t going as fast as we set out to, we will make sure that
we communicate the need for more time with you and resolve the complaint within 45 days of the initial complaint.
First point of contact for complaints will be handled by the post installation team here at AMG Solar Energy Experts.
They will communicate with our installers if necessary and will come back to you with a resolution.
If you are not happy with the resolution from the post installation team we will redirect the complaint to
management who will be able review and find out whether a further resolution is needed.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint,
you can refer the complaint to with the relevant Fair Trading or
Consumer Affairs in your state or territory as per the advice in your T&Cs
AMG Solar requires following information:
- Your AMG Solar Reference Number.
- Your name and contact details.
- The name of the person(s) you have been dealing with.
- The nature of the complaint, please include as much information as possible.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint.
- Details of any conversations you’ve had with relevant people in regards to the complaint.
- Remedy requested.
- Copies of any evidence that supports your complaint.
It is highly recommended you submit your complaint in writing.
Phone: : 0409 246 538
AMG Solar Energy Experts, Shop Number 3, 94A Grand Junction Road, Rosewater SA 5013, Australia
AMG Solar Energy Experts will comply with the Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct
( Use this link to read the Code. )